Most Frequent Questions and answers
In this faq,s section we have listed a few frequently asked questions. We have tried to keep the answers
short and to the point. We have provided the links for additional information.
We have provided details of our product Lypro-C on the HOME page. If you still have a specific question, please don’t hesitate to Contact-Us.
To get started simply click on the question(s) that interests you the most to read the complete answer.
Most Popular Questions
What is Lypro-C?
Lypro-C is a natural dietary supplement, containing a blend of seven key nutritional ingredients like vitamins, amino acids and minerals and policosanol.
It contains ingredients that are scientifically researched and clinically proven to:
- Normalizes lipid profile – LDL, HDL, Triglyserides; (all tradional parameters)
- Normalizes lipoprotein (a) levels; [ lp(a) cholesterol is a high risk factor for heart disease]
- Lowers blood pressure;
- Removes plaque from heart blockages and makes arteries clean;
- Support collagen synthesis and make arteries strong and healthy.
- Lowers C-Reactive protein
- Lowers homocysteine
The overall result is your cholesterol problem gets fixed and heart becomes healthy….
Does Lypro-C address the root cause of high cholesterol, heart disease?
Yes. Lypro-C addresses the root cause of high cholesterol – high lipoprotein(a) – atherosclerosis and CVD.
Lypro-C is based on the root cause of heart disease. The key ingredients consist of vitamins, amino acids and minerals. The key nutrients in the formulation nourish and heal the body. It is nutritional deficiency of vital nutrients that causes cardiovascular and other chronic diseases.
If the required nutrients are provided to the body, the recovery takes place. Lypro-C provides those nutrients to make you healthy.
Are the nutrients in lypro-c natural?
Yes, all the ingredients present in lypro-c natural. All these nutrients are present in the body and play a vital role in providing us god health.
We are all supposed to get all these nutrients from our food. Because of our food habits we do not get all the nutrients that we require from food. Even if we get, we may not get in sufficient quantity that our body requires. Especially our vitamin c requirement is higher than recommended 50mg per day. We do not get required quantity of vitamin C everyday. This causes long term deficiency in the body and affects our lipid profile initially and finally it affects our cardiovascular system.
All the ingredients present in lypro-c natural. All these nutrients are present in the body and play a vital role in providing us god health.
Are all nutrients mentioned in Lypro-c required for healing?
Lypro-C contains the basic nutrients required to keep arteries clean and healthy. Taking a single nutrient cannot solve the problem.
All the nutrients present in lypro-c act synergistically at the cellular level, which helps promote healthy cholesterol levels and healthy arteries, naturally.
A single nutrient cannot solve a complex problem. A number of micronutrients are required for any biochemical reaction to be performed optimally.
What about the safety of the nutrients used?
As all the ingredients are natural, they are very safe to use without any side effects of any kind.
Is it useful for both men and women?
It is useful for both men and women of any age who are suffering form cholesterol and heart problems.
Can healthy persons take Lypro-c?
yes, even healthy persons can take it to keep their cholesterol under control. If their cholesterol remains normal then clogging of arteries does not take place. Without any clogging of arteries there cannot be any coronary artery disease.
You will lead a healthy life. Your immunity also increases.
What is the dosage of lypro-c?
The general dosage is 1 sachet taken twice a day. Dissolve the contents of each sachet in 100 ml water or fruit juice, stir and drink. It is a good substitute for sugary drinks.
How Does Lypro-C Work?
To understand how Lypro-C works it is important to know why cholesterol levels go high!
1.0 Why lp(a) cholesterol levels go high
—-Heart disease, heart blockage and high cholesterol is a nutrient deficiency disease. It is not caused due to eating saturated fats ————
- Because of deficiency of MULTIPLE NUTRIENTS like vitamin C, amino acids and minerals, the arteries become weak.
- In weakened arteries, lesions are formed in the blood vessels.
- Blood tries to flow out through these lesions.
- To prevent this our body (liver) makes repair molecules like lipoprotein(a), also called as lp (a) cholesterol.
- These lp (a) molecules stick to these lesions forming arterial plaque (atherosclerosis) and prevent the blood going out of the arteries.
- As the plaque deposit in arteries increases to more than 70% you experience the symptoms of heart disease.
2.0 How Lypro-C solves your problem?
———- The Right Solution ————-
When we provide the deficient nutrients to the body in the form of Lypro-C, the reverse process takes place and gradually the liver stops making excess lp (a) and LDL.
Following things happen when you start taking Lypro-C:
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and neutralizes the free radicals that are accumulated in the body.
- Vitamin C acts as a natural HMG Coenzyme Reductase inhibitor (similar action to statins) and control the synthesis of cholesterol.
- Vitamin C increases level of Good (HDL) cholesterol.
- The ingredients lysine and proline, present in Lypro-C, remove plaque attached to the arteries. The arteries become clean.
- This increases blood flow and oxygen flow to the heart and reduces angina pain if any and reduces fatigue.
- The ingredients vitamin C, lysine and proline act synergistically and repair the damaged blood vessels by promoting collagen synthesis.
- Lysine and proline act as building blocks of collagen.
After a few months ( 3 to 6 months) as the lesions in the blood vessels get repaired, the liver stops producing excess lipoprotein (a) and excess LDL cholesterol.
Finally, It relieves you from all the symptoms of heart disease.
Is nutritional therapy scientifically proven?
Yes, it is scientifically proven. Lypro-c is formulated based on the root cause of the disease.
- Cholesterol levels (both LDL and HDL levels)
- Lipoprotein (a) levels; [ Important parameter]
- Blood pressure;
- Optimizes LDL / HDL ratios.
Besides, lypro-c removes plaque from blocked arteries and promotes collagen synthesis and makes blood vessels clean and healthy.
Will Lypro-C normalize my cholesterol levels?
yes. Your cholesterol levels become normal
Lowering lipprotein(a) [ lp(a) cholesterol] is the way to normalize cholesterol levels.